Saturday, April 3, 2021

Misery Loves Company

ve been sharing Bible Love Notes devotions on  Misery Loves Company

Since I've been sharing Bible Love Notes devotions on Pinterest, I've discovered that roughly atheists are specially bothered yesteryear posts nearly creation

I ever endeavour to reply courteously simply invariably, I'm met amongst insults nearly my intelligence.  

I sympathise why Christians are evangelistic: nosotros believe people waste materials their lives hither on Blue Planet together with pass eternity inward hell if they don't know Christ. 

But I'm ever confused yesteryear these evangelistic atheists. What role create they convey inward trying to convince us there's no God? Why create they assist that nosotros convey faith?

We believe inward an all-knowing, all-loving, all-wise Creator God. But they desire us to believe we're mere accidents of nature.

We believe we'll pass eternity inward paradise amongst our Lord. But they desire us to believe when life is over, it's over.

It seems equally if "misery loves company." No wonder God says: 
The fool says inward his heart, “There is no God.” Psalm 14:1

ve been sharing Bible Love Notes devotions on  Misery Loves Company